Members should log-in for full details of all past meetings, to access presentations,
biographies of speakers and to discuss meetings with fellow members.
Past meetings : Pension Trustees Circle
Details of all recent past meetings and speakers are set out below. In addition, details of older past meetings are available on request from Meeting Responses. You can also download our Meeting History here.
Topic: PTC Seminar
Dates: from 8 January 2017 17:00 to 9 January 2017 16:00
Venue: Down Hall Hotel, Herts - Click here to view mapDetails: The Programme included the following topics: Sunday evening
- Legal, Investment and Governance Issues
- Investing in Infrastructure – Key Issues and Does it Make Sense for Pension Funds in Today’s Low Yield Environment?
- Pension Fund Cash Flows Issues – Effective Management including Coping with Negative Cash Flows
- Keynote Presentation – Sir Steve Webb, Director of Policy and External Communications, Royal London and former Minister of State for Pensions
- Insourcing vs Outsourcing – Practical Considerations for Administration, Secretariat Services and Fiduciary Management
Topic: Open Forum: Investment Beliefs – Can you justify them? & Christmas Reception
Date: 15 December 2016
Venue: Museum of the Order of St. John, London - Click here to view mapDetails: With pension funds and trustees constantly being constantly asked to articulate their beliefs, we put together a panel of distinguished speakers to share their own beliefs and in the spirit of the Open Forum to entertain too by giving them some poetic licence to convince you of their investment beliefs.